- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager who will help us ensure the long-term success of our customers. You will be there to support them once the contract is signed, through the deployment, training, and onboarding, and the entire lifecycle of the client.. You are intrigued by operations and logistics and solving the next puzzle. You are organized, love to multitask, seek challenges, excitement and a fast-paced environment. You are analytical and leverage data to provide strategic recommendations. Most importantly, you want to be a part of an awesome and hard-working software organization. As a software explorer, you have a natural curiosity to not only ask how a feature works, but why. You are a resourceful, tenacious, and effective team player who approaches your work with humility, integrity and a desire for continuous growth. Most importantly, you are motivated by our clients’ happiness, providing technical and business solutions to improve retention and make their lives easier!
The Strategic Digital Account Manager- Customer Success is responsible for ensuring that TMP clients achieve their business goals by leveraging the software platform to its greatest degree; resulting in customer satisfaction, retention, growth, and reference-ability. The Strategic Software Account Manager drives maximum adoption of the platform and identifies upsell opportunities via high-value relationships with the internal account team and/or client.
What does a great Strategic Digital Account Manager do?
The Strategic Digital Account Manager- Customer Success is responsible for providing proactive, focused attention to assigned accounts to ensure clients are receiving the maximum value. Key metrics the Client Success Manager is accountable for are:
- Usage and feature adoption
- Contract renewals
- Organic growth
- Client satisfaction
The Strategic Digital Account Manager- Customer Success achieves these objectives by providing the following services for their assigned accounts:
- Understand the client’s business strategy and business case, and work with Account Service to drive alignment between customer objectives and software impact (direct or indirect) capabilities.
- Develop a “success plan”, a plan of action to help ensure customer success and Return on Investment (ROI); deliver to Account Service and maintain regular communication
- Ensure that assigned clients leverage and adopt new features and functionality
- Solicit client feedback on product features and capabilities
- Make continual, proactive recommendations on leveraging software solutions – based on company case studies, new product releases, industry best practices
- Attend client calls where applicable to present recommendations
- Communicate / report on status regularly for offices and TMP management
- Stay abreast of product enhancements and updates, constantly integrating into appropriate client plans
- Coordinate applicable activities related to accounts (support entry when issues arise, team calls when shifts in strategies are recommended)
- Provide input to Platform Solutions, Development and Product Management regarding offering strengths and weaknesses
- Contribute to knowledge bases, white papers, webinars and other programs for capturing and sharing best practices with all clients
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years experience in technical account and project management with a keen understanding of digital landscape.
- Experience in digital marketing/advertising (SEM, SEO, social, mobile, display, etc.).
- Experience from a technology SaaS company is highly preferred.
- Strong experience in managing large, complex customer engagements
- Experience in account service and strategy related to digital software and marketing
- Excellent communication skills - including great phone presence
- Ability to work with a wide variety clients and personalities
- Outstanding documentation and follow-up capabilities required
- Ability to understand and manage client expectations
- Experience cross-selling, up-selling or some cold calling experience a big plus
- Ability to take ownership of assigned clients
- Ability to recognize and escalate issues and risks as deemed necessary
- Exceptional grammar - must be professional and well written in all communications
- Ability to prioritize and manage work on critical project timelines
- Must be an independent, self-starter and able to prosper in a fluid work environment
- Experience working in a high growth environment
- Some travel may be required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.