- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
As a Performance Media Analyst, you will be part of a team that is driving the future of marketing. You'll implement, optimize and report on paid media marketing strategies for some of the most recognized names in the world. We create objective based campaigns that stay on-target and provide value to the end user – ultimately delivering positive outcomes and rich insights to our clients with sophisticated measures that limit inefficiency and waste.
What does a great Performance Media Analyst do?
- Work closely with the Client Services and Metrics teams to ensure marketing strategies, PPC tactics, and social media promotions are driving towards client goals.
- Leverage our proprietary software and partner platforms to execute programmatic campaigns and to track and manage a comprehensive library of audiences for strategic use across channels and strategies.
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Account Management on ad platforms for pay per click (PPC) media such as Google AdWords, Bings Ads, Facebook, and Job Aggregators like Indeed, Glassdoor & Ziprecruiter.
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management using third party software using metrics data.
- Continually monitor, revise, and conduct ad and landing page tests.
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence analysis with account service teams.
- Format and prepare periodic search reports for clients, including tables, graphs, summaries, and PowerPoint slides.
- Present data on monthly and quarterly calls to clients, reviewing metrics and optimizations.
- Bachelors’ Degree plus paid media campaign experience.
- Familiarity with tracking, analytics, and reporting including Google Analytics.
- Experience with search campaign management tools, including AdWords Editor.
- Google AdWords Certification a plus, but not required.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to gather, analyze, summarize, and present data.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and shift priorities quickly. Able to successfully manage and prioritize multiple campaigns in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- A customer service focus and the ability to work both with a team and independently are a necessity.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in the recruitment space is highly preferred, although not required.
- The ideal candidate is a reliable, ambitious, innovative team player who enjoys search and is eager to learn.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.