- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
Come be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world.
What does a great Dev Ops Engineer do?
- Responsible for the deployment process
- Configures all builds and ensures they run on schedule and on a timely basis
- Troubleshoots all failed builds, involving the development teams where necessary
- Responsible for the execution of the process controls, ensuring that staff comply with process
- Manages the evaluation of Configuration Management tools and recommend those that best meet the organizations requirements
- Responsible for source control systems
- Responsible for automating server configurations across a distributed infrastructure
- Willingness to research and implement continuous improvements to processes and technologies used
Requirements for consideration
- 3+ years’ experience in a Dev-Ops role
- 3+ years Linux and Windows server administration experience
- Experience with automated deployments/continuous integration/release engineering using Bamboo
- Scripting experience in Python, Powershell, Bash, etc.
- Configuration Management tools such as Salt/Puppet/Chef
- Desired State Configuration
- Hands on experience working with Git, Perforce a plus
- Working knowledge of Docker a plus
- Experience with firewalls, switches, and network security a plus
If your career is about building products that are changing the way we live apply and click here to learn more about us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.