- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
Are you passionate about marketing communications strategies? Creating Go-To-Market plans to support product road-maps and product launches?
As our Marketing Manager at TMP Worldwide, you will develop a detailed marketing strategy to reach TMP’s target audiences for multiple products and services, promoting the company’s innovative approach to delivering on our clients’ business goals. You will also strategically guide, develop and execute the promotion of TMP's products and services on a global level to our external audiences, while constantly seeking new ways to raise awareness and drive business growth for the Company.
What does a great Marketing Manager do?
- Collaborates with Director of Marketing, VP of Marketing and head of New Business & Product on the Company’s brand positioning and marketing plan, and develops strategic initiatives to achieve quarterly and annual marketing goals.
- Development of thoughtful go-to-market strategies that maximize TMP’s routes to market and the impact to our customers
- Creation of product messaging and positioning to be used across all marketing channels – web channels, sales channels, marketing assets, etc.
- Develops go-to-market plans outlining market segments, industry requirements, competitive landscape, product offering/positioning, market opportunities, market penetration strategy and resources required to capture market share.
- Focuses on programs and initiatives that engage B2B marketing, communications, and C-Suite executives at major corporations.
- Builds a positive image for the Company and its capabilities, via direct marketing and public relations campaigns, paid media, social marketing and targeted stakeholder engagements.
- Accountable for marketing ROI, based on established budgets and business goals.
- Interface with global marketing team, shares initiatives and maximizes brand identity.
- Coordinates activities with account development and business development teams for special projects, regional marketing plans and content development.
- Manages paid marketing channels and lead generation.
- Oversees marketing-focused projects which can include creative/brand updates, website, mobile, content creation, games and video.
- Oversees TMP’s social media strategy for corporate & recruitment marketing.
- Ensures all internal and external marketing materials and company properties are up-to-date and consistent with our brand.
- Drafts all Company press releases, strategically pitches national and trade media outlets to generate awareness of TMP.
- Partners with sales to establish presence at relevant industry events including conference’s sponsorship, speaking and exhibiting opportunities.
- Coordinates with internal and external parties to develop layout, design and messaging on our website.
- Drives award submissions in conjunction with our creative department, in the digital/software/creative categories.
- Works with Finance and other departments to develop budget for marketing group annually.
Requirements for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications
- Experience marketing SaaS, software in a B2B environment a MUST.
- Proven experience designing and executing effective Enterprise and B2B software marketing programs
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in software as a service (SaaS) businesses
- Must be able to juggle multiple, complex projects simultaneously. Must be comfortable in a dynamic, fast- paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Proven ability to develop and execute communication plans across multiple audiences, including press, clients and prospects.
- Demonstrated experience working with external vendors for various marketing/PR needs.
- Comfortable working with geographically dispersed internal clients and with a variety of levels and personalities.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.