- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
You have a track record of successfully designing and developing software solutions as a software developer in a .NET Microsoft environment. You're a motivated, self-starter who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly, adapts to change, and can productively work with the team to achieve company objectives.
Why Join Our Engineering Team?
- We are positioned for exponential growth both as an industry and as a company. Getting in at this stage means that you'll have the opportunity to influence company culture and product vision.
- Here is an opportunity to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people worldwide.
- Joining this high-performing team will enable you to collaborate and grow with a diverse group of technologists.
- Your path of progression will be designed to suit you.
About the job:
- Design and develop major functional or performance enhancements for existing solutions and produce new software solutions and tools
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and coding of our next generation web-based enterprise solutions
- Contribute to the maintenance and enhancements of our back end processing systems and applications
- Identify and eliminate performance bottlenecks and make performance-related improvements to software and configuration components
- Lead the testing and fixing of new or enhanced solutions
- Assist with the development and review of technical and end-user documentation
- Participate in production deployments and provide technical troubleshooting and debug support
- Identify and champion innovations and improvements to help drive the growth of the business
Requirements for consideration:
- 4+ years' experience designing and developing consumer software
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related area such as Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering
- Proficiency in Angular and Typescript
- Experience using tools like Docker, Kafka Gulp, and Bower a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g., Scrum, Kanban)
- Senior engineering skills in developing microservices, source control systems, continuous integration, and build processes
- Ability to develop integrated solutions to resolve highly complex technical and business issues
- Must have the authorization to work in the US, Visa sponsorship is not available.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.