- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
We are looking for a junior recruiter with at least 3-5 years of solid direct sourcing and recruiting experience plus the desire to excel in this field. We are a fast growing Ad Tech company and are driven to support company initiatives through strategic recruitment. Operationally designed like a recruitment agency, we are data-driven and (internal) client-focused. If you are a results oriented sourcer with excellent interpersonal skills and thrive off of massive challenge, please read on.
Why join us?
- Work-life balance
- Extensive training
- Entrepenurial path of progression!
What does a great Talent Acquisition Specialist do?
- Strategically source for a broad range of open roles using various methods
- Actively lead hiring managers and candidates through the recruitment process to ensure a positive recruitment experience
- Establish relationships with hiring teams and provide white-glove service
- Create and maintain weekly reporting of talent acquisition status
- Actively participate in your own professional development
�What experience and skills are required?
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships simotaniously
- Proven ability to prioritize, problem-solve, and work efficiently under deadlines
- Laser-sharp attention to detail
- Hyper-organized at all times
- Cool under pressure; able to flex as needed in fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.