- Sao Paulo,
- Regular Full-Time
Creative Assistant will help build strategic recruitment campaigns for some of the most recognized brands in the world. Someone with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, using good judgment to manage execution.
- Supports agency with local proposals, product and financial proposals and presentations.
- Provides support and open communications to the team.
- Produces PowerPoint presentations.
- Develops visual designs for all advertising and branding needs including traditional campaigns, collateral, websites, email marketing, digital advertising, social media, mobile marketing, and presentations
- Collaborate with team members throughout all aspects and phases of a project, from initial brainstorming through to final production but can also work independently with little direction.
- Participate in client problem solving sessions.
- Bring fresh ideas and solutions to the table that inspire every level of our strategies and recommendations.
- Continually stay abreast of best practices, trends and new innovations in design and content generation and development
- Present work internally as needed
- Contribute to new business pitches, client intake sessions and presentations as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- English skills and Spanish desirable
- Art finalization (logos, brands, visual projects, digital campaigns)
- Development, unfolding and art finalization of graphic materials and off-line materials and layout
- Knowledge in publishing software (adobe InDesign package, illustrator, photoshop and acrobat professional).
- Graphic design experience incorporating both print and digital projects preferred, but not essential
- Strong visual sense with ability to execute to vision in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Keynote/PowerPoint on the Mac platform
- Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure
- Attention to detail and very strong organizational skills are necessary for success
- Proven ability to act as a mediator between groups, working with cross-functional teams and gaining consensus
- Demonstrated mastery of PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel
- Must have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- High energy and a great work ethic are a must
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.