As an Account Director, you’ll manage client relationships and help shape strategies with our integrated software solutions – all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and clearly articulate the best technologies and services that can deliver on an organization’s business goals. And your work will change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s the only role in TMP that allows you engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid (5+ years experience)
- Travel: Minimal (if any)
What makes a successful Account Director at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship-expertise 9
- Problem-solver 8
- Detail-oriented 8
- Self-starter 7
- Confident 6
- Technologically savvy 5
- Team player
You’re leading the way on every project, challenging the status quo and pushing your teams to be great. You get to be the reason you exceed your clients’ expectations.Ashley, Account Director
What makes a successful campus attraction campaign?
Take a look at our top five lessons learned after 15 years of creating incredible campaigns at colleges and universities.
Hut, hut, hire: 3 recruitment lessons from college football.
Solid talent acquisition insights can come from anywhere – no matter what kind of team you’re building.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Local learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
The ability to innovate, to ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to lead multiple accounts and varied types of projects.
As an Account Director, you will partner with some of the most recognized brands in world to change the way they engage with Talent in Asia. Backed by TMP’s unique approach and services, and leveraging on our global network of experts, you’ll develop and lead multi-faceted Talent Marketing strategies that deliver on our clients’ business goals. You’ll constantly seek for the most relevant, impactful and efficient tactics to connect companies and talent. It’s one of the only roles at TMP that gives you exposure and experience across all of our offerings – from creative and brand to software, media and metrics.
What does a great Account Director do?
- As a principal point of contact for assigned client relationships, you'll be responsible for building long-term client relationships, anticipating client needs, and ensuring our delivery meets or exceed client’s expectations.
- The Account Director is responsible for coordinating the development, management, measurement and presentation of multi-channel strategies aligned to client goals.
- The Account Director works with the Client Strategist, Employer Brand consultants, Creative, Digital Strategists, Support and Delivery teams globally to efficiently deliver strategies, solutions, flawless execution and results for presentation to the client.
- Staying attuned with your clients’ challenges and needs, you'll be responsible for managing and anticipating a list of delivery tasks and working with support teams to ensure tasks are being completed in a timely manner. You'll also be expected to work with teams to put processes in place aimed at prevention or timely resolution.
- You will partner directly with local and global subject matter experts and teammates to ensure progress towards client goals is actionably measured and that results are incorporated into client deliverables.
- You'll be expected to mentor Account Executives, as well as participate in exercises aimed at connecting and educating members of other teams throughout TMP.
Join the global leader in Digital Employer Brand Management that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage strategy, creative and software to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and Talent connect.
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years account management / consulting experience within a digital marketing, recruitment consulting and/or advertising agency environment
- Proven ability to understand customer needs and translate needs into solutions
- Experience in recruitment advertising, HR talent acquisition strategy and/or marketing preferred
- Should have strong understanding of interactive strategy, design, production and project management as well as tactics to leverage social media
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Some travels in the APAC region to be expected
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
San Francisco OfficeView Map